These are delicious and they are free on a Green Day
- 1 15oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in a small bowl and toss to fully coat.
- Spread chickpeas out on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, tossing 2-3 times.
- Once roasted, sprinkle with parsley and pour into serving bowl.