- Fruit & Yogurt
- Marinated Chicken & Salad
- Marinated Chicken (also known as Sticky chicken to me) & Salad
Now the marinade was one I made up ….but it goes like this:
- 1 Orange juiced (1)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (2)
- 2 tsp sugar (2)
- A slosh of soy sauce (Oh you know what I mean…it’s to your taste)
- 1 tsp of Plum sauce (I had some in the fridge and it wasn’t sweet enough) (1) can’t find the syn value so allowed the same as sugar
So I’m saying altogether 6 syns for the whole lot of marinade. Chicken sliced up and into the marinade and then fried it until the chicken was cooked and the sauce reduced so it was sticky….YUM!!!
As this was a red day I didn’t bother checking how much chicken I was using. I used 4 chicken thighs removed all the fat …this was for me and my hubby (and the small person had a bit too and loved it as well).
SYNS: 3 (half the marinade for me)
The only thing I will say is I didn’t eat enough really because I didn’t have all my healthy extra’s but I ate loads.