- chicken breasts chicken thighs or
- red pesto or green pesto
- heavy whipping cream
- pitted olives
- feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- butter, for frying
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken thighs or filets into pieces. Season with salt and pepper and fry in butter until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.
1008 Calories per serving, 3g Carbs