B Venison 85g
- I forgot to have breakfast!!! No excuse really but we have had storms here…electricity out all night, we had to check for trees etc…. and time got away from me.
- Egg, Baked potato & Salad
- Venison, Baked Potato & Salad Mayo (1)
Looks like quite a nice plate of dinner doesn’t it….well I think so anyway.
B Chicken 90g (should be 113g but it’s what I had )
B Wholemeal bread 56g
- Scrambled eggs and tinned tomatoes
- Tandoori Chicken (2 for the paste – just to be sure), rice and salad
- and egg salad and rice (to take to work)
10g of Margarine (I know it’s this because it’s in those little packets)…I’ve allowed 2.5 I’d rather go more than less but I’ll look it up and see if I need to amend that.
8 large eggs
1/2 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray with oil (fry light is syn free) – I used an oil and water mix so it’s less calories.
Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well.
Stir in the Parsley.
Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture.
Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter. Serve immediately.
I made 12 – 6 I did with mixed herbs (rather than Parsley) and 6 I added a small amount of Sweet Chilli Sauce (2 syns for the whole lot)