Now I’ve not made this yet either but I will be….just think I could use that on a meat day and loads of something meat wise and fried rice…
– 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
– 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 cup onion, diced
– 1/2 TBSP olive oil
– 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
– 3 TBSP soy sauce
1. In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
2. Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
Enjoy adding in your favourite protein and veg. Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, tofu, and shrimp!